sexta-feira, dezembro 12, 2008

Camstudio vs Wink

Depois de uma dica de um membro da comunidade InteracTIC, que sugeria o Wink como alternativa, fiz uma breve pesquisa e dei com este espaço interessante e útil:

George's Freeware Review Page
I evaluate free software that can be downloaded from the internet. It is not difficult to find freeware on the internet but finding really good freeware can be a daunting task. I only post reviews of what I consider to be the best of the best freeware on my web site. Everything I review has no time limits on how long you can use the software and has no forced advertisements. In other words, it is completely free to use.

Leiam, comparem, decidam...
(fiquei tentada a experimentar o Wink... quando voltar a ter tempo...)

Software Presentation Tool -- Wink (version 1.5 build 1051)

Software Presentation Tool -- CamStudio (version 2.0 -- Last Freeware Version)

Sem comentários: